We concluded a study on Basic Christian Doctrine on Thursday nights this week (2/25). I handed out a test for everyone to take. You can obtain a pdf copy here and the answers here. I’ve included the questions on the quiz below. Are you biblically/theologically literate?
- Inerrancy means that the Bible tells the _______________.
- List two references that teach the Bible is inspired:
- Provide one verse that teaches “oneness-in-threeness.”
The Person of Christ
- How many natures did Christ have?
- How much of each did He have?
- Provide at least one text on the deity of Christ.
- Provide at least one text on the humanity of Christ.
- Give me a verse that summarizes both.
The Work of Christ
- What work did Christ perform in the past?
- What work does Christ perform in the present?
- What work will Christ perform in the future?
- How many angels are there?
- T or F: The Devil is God’s evil peer.
- What does very person have that distinguishes man from animals (see Genesis 1:26-27).
- How many parts comprise man? Support with a passage or two.
- What is man’s purpose? Support with a Bible passage.
- Define sin.
- What does Psalm 51:5 teach us about original sin?
- How has sin affected every person?
- Define the gospel and list at least one passage that supports your definition.
- Can a true believer fully or finally fall away? Provide Scripture.
- What is a synonym for faith?
- What is the mission of the church to the lost? What is the mission of the church to the saved?
- What are the two final destinies?
- What is the duration of each destiny? Provide Scripture.