The men of our church meet monthly to discuss a chapter of Paul Tripp’s A Quest for More. I have really enjoyed these times with the men who attend.
It was (is) a little cool this morning. Here’s a screenshot of the temp this morning. It beats the temperature posted two years ago.
- Sunday, January 3, woke up to -24 degrees again.
- Monday, January 4, a warming trend, woke up to -17 degrees.
- Tuesday, January 5, more global warming, -6 degrees.
- Wednesday, January 6, better yet, -1 degree.
- Thursday, January 7, finally, 7 degrees above zero!
- Friday, January 8, here we go again, -6 degrees.
- Saturday, January 9, same old, same old, -7 degrees.